Sunday, June 20, 2010

Review: Infantino Twist and Fold Gym



Robbie LOVES this gym, as do I! I can't say enough great stuff about it. It was very simple to put together; in fact, my 6 year old helped me to assemble it. We did realize, however, that we had not properly set it up because we had not twisted the top! Once we did that, the toys were lower and more accessible for Robbie.

The bright colors are very stimulating for a baby, and the pictures are high interest as well. Robbie loves to kick at the Lion especially! The ball contains a bell, and he loves to make it ring! Over the past few days he has also noticed that I had 'velcro' the mirror near the top so that he can look in it when he is on his back. He loves to smile and coo at himself! I also love that the gym includes a prop-up pillow for tummy time.



I don't know if the creators did this on purpose, but another feature I've noted and LOVE is that the material doesn't show 'spit up spots' much at all! It also is made up a water (and thus, spit up) resistant material. It is plenty roomy enough for Robbie to push himself around on by his heels. He gets a different view and toy to play with at each corner, so he keeps himself entertained for quite some time.

We are getting ready to do some traveling, and we will be SURE to pack up the Twist and Fold Gym because Robbie loves it so much! The gym is easy to disassemble and reassemble, so it won't be difficult to set back up once we reach our destination or arrive back home.

I am very pleased with the quality and workmanship of this gym. Infantino toys are made of highest quality, and it shows!

I am a participant in a MomCentral campaign for Infantino and have received various Infantino products to as part of my participation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super totally awesome. I am done having babies, but my neighbor is pregnant and she would LOVE this. Thanks for showing me the awesomeness of this review. Those pictures made me giggle. I applaud you (clap, clap!) *hugs* (A LOT of coffee).