Monday, October 25, 2010

Review: Smelly Towel Cleaner




*I received a bottle of Smelly Towel Cleaner from Tomoson.com in exchange for my review of the product. All opinions stated herein are my own!*

I admit, I am one of those people who will start a load of clothes and get distracted. I will come back to it the next day, and there it will sit...still in the washer....and not getting any dryer. Towels are the WORST, it seems, because once they've set in the washer too long....


or lay wadded on the bathroom floor too long...


or wadded in the floorboard of the car too long....


they get that 'perma-stink' going on, don't they? The same is true of cleaning rags and dishrags. We will toss them in the laundry area, but that doesn't guarantee that they will immediately be washed. Then by the time they ARE washed, you just can't seem to get that smell out!

The great folks at Smelly Washer have come up with a product to help me out, and I know YOU will love it as well! Smelly Towel Cleaner removes that musty, mildewy odor from towels....


or other products that may have been in the washer too long *blush*.....


and leave a lovely fresh citrus-y fragrance instead!!

We tried this product out on cleaning rags and dish towels and were pleased with how the odor came out of them. The stink was pretty set in there, too! I'm anxious to get more use out of this product, and will definitely recommend it to others!

Product review & giveaway disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

No comments: