Monday, June 22, 2009

Review: WifiRents.com

I am currently accessing the internet via a internet card that I am renting from Wifirents.com. I have been very impressed with this company and will definitely use them again when we travel!

I was faced with a dilemma: being as I love to pass the time multitasking on the internet while visiting, watching tv, etc., I really did not want to come on vacation without my connection! I started researching how I might be able to access the internet when wireless wasn't available. It was going to cost a pretty penny to sign up for a 2 year contract to have wireless access added to our computer, and certainly wasn't gonna be cheap to buy a cell phone with internet access, as we are also in the middle of a contract. So I started looking online to see if there were any options out there for folks in my situation!

That is when I happened upon WifiRents. For $99, I have unlimited access anywhere I can get a cell phone signal! I didn't try it coming down the road, but I plan on trying it on the way back home. It was very easy to sign up and get started, and the software for downloading was included. They even send a postage paid label with which to send the equipment back.

I would gladly recommend this option to anyone vacationing, or even to people who regularly need access that don't want to sign up for a contract! There are also rates for weekly and monthly access. Go check 'em out!

No comments: