Friday, November 26, 2010

Review: Airwear Lenses by Essilor

I recently was given the opportunity to review Airwear lenses by Esslior. The only person in our family who is currently wearing glasses is Adam, so we got his prescription updated and sent off his glasses to be fitted with the lenses. We have been very pleased with the results! Being a 7 year old boy, Adam isn't the easiest on glasses, and they stay dirty...or at least they did before we got these lenses! According to the Airwear website, these lenses combine the Airwear material with Trio Clean, which makes them more resistant to smudges and scratches. I can vouch that this is true!

Adam has been very happy with these new lenses, and I am very happy that we are using materials that are more eco-friendly and lighter on his face! I also appreciate that these lenses are 12 times more impact resistant than standard plastic lenses.

Another factor that pleases me about Essilor is that they also support Eyeglass Recycling through Lions Club International. As the wife of a Lions Club member, I appreciate this effort. As a teacher and parent, I appreciate it even more!

As we all know, we need to protect our eyes from UVA and UVB damage. My parents are in their 70s and have both had cataract surgery, so this is a very real experience to me. I appreciate that the Airwear lenses have 100% protection from both UVA and UVB rays!

Do you or your child have need new lenses? As your eyecare provider to fit your frames with Airwear lenses by Essilor, and I am certain that you will be as satisfied as I am!

I was provided with Airwear lenses to review, but all opinions are my own.

No comments: